Kappa Kappa Gamma was organized at Oregon Agricultural College as the Gamma Iota Club in 1917 and took up residence initially at 530 NW 11th ST. The group was granted local sorority status in 1919 and in 1924 was installed as the Gamma Mu chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma. The Women moved from the 11th St. house in 1923 to NW 10th and then to the current location in 1935.
Our beautiful "Kappa Kastle" is located close to campus on 14th and Vanburen Ave. It is currently the home to 62 lovely women. The main floor consists of a dining room, living room, tv room, workout room, nook/kitchen, and a beau parlor. The basement contains a laundry room, rush closet, a second tv room and our chapter room. The second and third floors hold many rooms from the size of two to six girls, three recently updated bathrooms, a sleeping porch, and a study room. We are also lucky enough to have access to three private sun porches on our house.